August 26, 2018 – 7:00 pm
Moe Bandy is a country music legend. He has performed at Branson, Las Vegas and the Grand Ole Opry. Greatest Hits include “Just Good Ol’ Boys,” and “You Haven’t Heard the Last of Me.” (… Read More)
- Information from: http://www.moebandy.com
There aren’t many musical performers who’ve been on top of a bucking bull or bronco and on top of the country music charts, but Moe Bandy has. A member of the Texas Country Music Hall of Fame, he has had 40 Top Ten singles, 66 charted releases and 10 Number One hits including “Too Old To Die Young,” “Bandy the Rodeo Clown,” “Hank Williams, You Wrote My Life” and “Just Good Ol’ Boys.” And, he’s not hung up his recording hat yet – Bandy will release a new project soon chock-full of the honky-tonk sounds his fans have grown to expect and depend on.
Lucky Me is Moe’s latest project that includes a song written especially for him by songwriting giant and Opry legend, Bill Anderson, titled “I’ve Done Everything Hank Williams Did But Die.” Special guests on Lucky Me include the Oak Ridge Boys, Ricky Skaggs and the Riders In The Sky.
Moe’s thankful for all the riches his career has brought him – from his loyal fans to his close friendship with former President George H.W. Bush, who counts Moe’s 1988 hit “Americana” as one of his favorite songs.
- More than 40
- Top Ten singles
- 66 Chart Hits5 Gold Albums
- ACM Most Promising Male Vocalist of the Year
- ACM Song of The Year “It’s a Cheatin’ Situation”
- ACM and CMA Duo of the Year with Joe Stampley
- Video of the Year winner for CMA/ACM “Where’s the Dress” with Joe Stampley
- Loving, cheating, drinking and patriotics ongs formed the core of his music
- Cut more than 40 albums
- Once a sheet metal worker by day and played honky-tonks by night
- Information from: https://www.moebandy.com
TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE